Disney Cruise Line is proud to focus its community outreach efforts on making a difference in the lives of children and improving the environment in our ports of call.
As a key component of our efforts to support nonprofit organizations, Disney Cruise Line is pleased to consider charitable contributions to organizations operating in the Bahamian and Caribbean port communities that we visit.
Please note, due to the popularity of Disney Cruise Line we are not able to offer cruise donations to nonprofit organizations. Additionally, we are not able to offer complimentary hotel stays at Walt Disney World Resort.
Please note the following information on our donation program:
- Requests must be received 6-8 weeks prior to the event date to be considered.
- We are happy to consider a donation to nonprofit organizations for fundraising purposes. Activities such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-a-ways, raffles, or other incentives are not eligible for a donation.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams, for example, walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships, or ambassador programs will not be considered.
- We cannot provide support to organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the organization; please do not submit additional delivery addresses.
- Only one request per nonprofit organization will be accepted within a calendar year.
It is our pleasure to offer you an online tool to assist your charitable organization in submitting a contribution request for your fundraising efforts. This system will provide a more timely response to requests through electronic communication.
To submit your donation request, please complete the Charitable Contribution Request Questionnaire.
Prior to beginning the application process, we recommend that you have on hand the information listed below:
- Your Organization’s legal name. This could be the name of a DBA, or a chapter that operates under the national organization’s Federal EIN number and 501(c)(3) status.
- Your organization’s current address, telephone, fax & email information.
- Your 501(c)(3) nonprofit U.S. Tax ID number (EIN), or for schools, your NCES ID. If you do not know your organization’s U.S. Tax ID number (EIN), you can contact the IRS toll-free at: 1-877-829-5500. If you do not know your NCES ID you can visit the NCES website.
- The name of the organization’s Executive Director, CEO, Principal or other lead executive.
- The mission statement and goals of the organization A brief description of the services provided by the organization Name, or description of the event you are requesting support for and event date.
- Details of how the charitable request will be used and a summary of the event theme and activities.
- Details of the event budget and anticipated revenue.
A link to assistance is offered on every page of the questionnaire and donation request, should you need guidance.